CHANGING THE WAY HOSPITALS DO BUSINESS™
Join Our Team
We’re looking to hire innovators who can deliver the world-class customer service our clients have come to expect from MediTract. We are committed to being the most trusted adviser for the compliance and contract management needs of America’s hospitals and healthcare organizations.
Our company is big enough to offer our employees opportunity for growth, but it’s still small enough for individuals to make a tangible difference—and they often do! Fifty-four percent of our employees have been here for over three years, and 65 percent of our management started here in entry-level positions. Our energetic, committed team has cultivated a uniquely creative and entrepreneurial culture within our fast-paced, high-tech work environment.
MediTract’s corporate headquarters is located in the vibrant downtown of beautiful Chattanooga, Tennessee.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including:
- A competitive base salary
- Many advancement and growth opportunities
- A comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, matching 401(k) plan and paid time off
Submit your resume to email@example.com, or apply for a specific open position listed below.
SQL Support Analyst
The Customer Care department manages support for customers from inception to termination and plays an integral part in sustaining and maintaining satisfaction with the services that are provided. The types of support include day-to-day database maintenance, special projects, Customer Care support and research/testing of expanded functionality which is driven from customer requests and business needs. Client Services also provides internal support for other departments so that they can effectively serve the customer base. This position is responsible for database maintenance, special projects support, research/testing and internal business unit support.
PHI – Access:
This position has access to all client databases with the potential of accessing PHI when performing job duties.
This position reports to the Director of Customer Service and will work closely with Client Services, Operations, Retention, Implementation and Information Technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Respond to internal/client issues on a priority basis as specified by management.
- Be willing to switch from one task to another, or to work on more than one task at the same time, as required, to ensure that no issues prevent our clients from working as expected.
- Strong analytical and research skills are required (especially in T-SQL).
- Plan/organize tasks to ensure highest priority items are completed first while focusing on deadlines.
- Maintain high-level day-to-day client/internal requests (advanced global changes, research requests, customer CD requests, Advanced Reports etc.)
- Consult and complete scheduled database moves, merges, copies, deletions etc.
- Provide internal business units with scheduled monthly reports, database records (CD’s) and special circumstance requests.
- Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL skills (SPs, Functions, Triggers)
- Some experience with SQL Profiling
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Disciplined, self-motivated work ethic
- Works well with others
- Able to multi-task without losing focus on deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Responsibilities require working infrequent evenings and weekends (within reason).
- No regular travel required.
- BS in computer science (or 1-3+ years of commensurate experience)