Structured Compliance Program: Strengthening the Governance of Compliance in the Healthcare Industry
With more than 16 million Americans getting their healthcare insurance in 2014, the healthcare industry is gearing up for a major transformation. The changing health requirements of these diverse demographics pose increased risks of non-compliance for healthcare organizations. To manage existing risks and coping with emerging challenges, healthcare professionals need to stay abreast of the turmoil in global regulatory landscape. Beyond which, interfacing with numerous regulatory bodies, accessing the right information at the right time, and scaling up the ladder of compliance with right technology has been intriguing the healthcare industry.
Join experts Bret S. Bissey, Senior Vice President of Compliance Services at Meditract and Shreyank Kamath, Product Manager at MetricStream at this webinar as they share their thoughts on the negative impact of outdated approach to compliance in organizations and ideas on implementing a well-structured compliance program with regulatory intelligence as a key component of the overall framework. The webinar will also have discussions on several other topics including:
- Review of the seven elements of a compliance program with a discussion of critical attributes.
- Key components of governance related to your compliance program.
- Examples of pro-active vs. retroactive approaches to compliance.
- Reputational risk of an organization not being compliant.
- Leveraging right technology to track and monitor compliance across organization.
Register to view this recorded webinar.