CHANGING THE WAY HOSPITALS DO BUSINESS™
Join Our Team
We’re looking to hire innovators who can deliver the world-class customer service our clients have come to expect from MediTract. We are committed to being the most trusted adviser for the compliance and contract management needs of America’s hospitals and healthcare organizations.
Our company is big enough to offer our employees opportunity for growth, but it’s still small enough for individuals to make a tangible difference—and they often do! Fifty-four percent of our employees have been here for over three years, and 65 percent of our management started here in entry-level positions. Our energetic, committed team has cultivated a uniquely creative and entrepreneurial culture within our fast-paced, high-tech work environment.
MediTract’s corporate headquarters is located in the vibrant downtown of beautiful Chattanooga, Tennessee.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including:
- A competitive base salary
- Many advancement and growth opportunities
- A comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, matching 401(k) plan and paid time off
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply for a specific open position.
Open Position – Education Services Consultant
The MediTract Education Services Consultant will be responsible for assigned training and education services for both internal and external clients. The position requires knowledge in the design of instruction for on-site and off-site instructor led courses. The Education Services Consultant should be considered a resource for the entire MediTract staff, including managers and team leaders. The Education Services Consultant will conduct ongoing training for all skill levels, including new hire, refresher, and remedial training sessions. This will be for both internal and external clients.
This position reports to the Manager of Education Services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Serve as subject matter expert for all products and services supported
• Conducts and coordinates training activities and programs (onsite and web-based) – Internal and External to users ranging from beginner to experienced
• Develops and works with management to establish client training plans
• Evaluates and updates training programs to keep current with new techniques and to client specific objectives
• Demonstrates continuous effort to improve departmental operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes
• Work collaboratively with other departments to deliver exceptional client service
• Maintains weekly and monthly reports as assigned
• Maintain communication with assigned clients (internal and external)
• Administrative Duties as necessary
• Understand and stay current with company processes and procedures
• Bachelor Degree required
• Training, teaching or instructing experience required
• Healthcare compliance experience preferred
• Strong presentation, written and verbal skills
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload without direction
Job Performance Measurements:
• Acts as subject matter expert for all products and services
• Effectively communicates best practices for use of all products and services
• Demonstrates effective oral, written and critical thinking skills
• Works effectively under heavy workload and meets deadlines
• Timely completion of assigned reports
• Adheres to company’s established policies and procedures
• Works required hours, and arrives punctually to work and scheduled meetings
Open Position – Product Consultant
This position is responsible for performing database maintenance requests, educating clients of product usage, properly tracking and relaying information and generally supporting the needs of an ever-growing client base.
PHI – Access: Yes
This position has access to all client databases with the potential of accessing PHI when performing job duties.
This position reports to the Director of Client Services
Roles and Responsibilities:
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Responding to internal/client issues on a priority basis, as specified by management
• Answering Customer Care phone
• Answering Customer Care emails
• Handling all troubleshooting with users during Customer Care calls
• Assessing and escalating issues to the Manager of Customer Care, when necessary
• Utilizing multiple tools to gather and update information for clients
• Conducting web-based training and support sessions with clients, as needed
• Building professional relationships with clients with the aim of increasing retention
• Assisting the Quality Assurance team with the investigation of potential Release-related database issues
• Demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turn-around times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality, seamless customer service
• Performing all other duties, as assigned
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business-related field
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to learn multiple software platforms at a quick pace
• Must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Must possess analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
The ideal candidate will possess an awareness of and ability to provide excellent customer service, while exhibiting strength in dependability through a combination of punctuality, flexibility and adaptability as needs change or situations arise. This individual will have a disciplined, self-motivated work ethic and the capacity to multi-task while remaining focused on time management. This person will perform the stated duties and responsibilities in an efficient manner, staying organized and detail-oriented at all times. Lastly, the ideal candidate will exhibit a sense of initiative, while possessing a mindset centered in teamwork.
• Must be able to sit at a computer workstation for extended periods of time
• Responsibilities require working infrequent evenings, weekends and holidays (within reason)
• Must be available to accommodate mobile After Hours Customer Phone Support
• No regular travel required