CHANGING THE WAY HOSPITALS DO BUSINESS™
Join Our Team
We’re looking to hire innovators who can deliver the world-class customer service our clients have come to expect from MediTract. We are committed to being the most trusted adviser for the compliance and contract management needs of America’s hospitals and healthcare organizations.
Our company is big enough to offer our employees opportunity for growth, but it’s still small enough for individuals to make a tangible difference—and they often do! Fifty-four percent of our employees have been here for over three years, and 65 percent of our management started here in entry-level positions. Our energetic, committed team has cultivated a uniquely creative and entrepreneurial culture within our fast-paced, high-tech work environment.
MediTract’s corporate headquarters is located in the vibrant downtown of beautiful Chattanooga, Tennessee.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including:
- A competitive base salary
- Many advancement and growth opportunities
- A comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, matching 401(k) plan and paid time off
Submit your resume to email@example.com, or apply for a specific open position listed below.
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
This position reports to the Manager of Implementation Services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule
- Measure project performance
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Conduct product demonstrations and trainings as needed
- Attend and participate in opportunities for continuing education with the goal of increasing product knowledge for all MediTract solutions
- 75% Travel
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience
- Healthcare administration and/or technology project management experience preferred