VENDOR PERFORMANCE EVALUATIONS
MediTract’s Vendor Evaluation Forms™ (VEF) solution is an online survey software that easily helps you evaluate vendor performance, so you can comply with state and federal regulations and accrediting agencies.
CREATE VENDOR EVALUATION SURVEYS EASILY
MediTract’s healthcare experts understand the contract compliance goals you’re trying to achieve by issuing and analyzing these surveys. That’s why our experts will work with you to categorize your vendors, such as clinical, consulting, physician and pharmacy service providers, and then develop and tailor survey questions based on best practices. The SaaS-based platform VEF is a comprehensive survey solution that can easily adhere to the specific attributes, complexities and volume of survey types and questions your hospital needs.
SET AUTOMATIC EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
You can determine the appropriate time and frequency for vendor evaluation surveys. VEF will automatically send emails to a specific audience to initiate a survey and follow up with reminder emails until the survey is complete. Once complete, you will receive a notification, so you can review the results.
ANALYZE THE RESULTS, AND COMPARE WITH THE CONTRACT
Survey results become crucial decision-support data, especially in the event the contracted service does not meet expectations. With VEF, you can compare the results with the contract located in Contract Library™, MediTract’s contract management solution. This information could help your hospital determine if there are performance improvement opportunities and whether you should terminate, renew or extend the scope of services if the vendor exceeded your expectations and answer many more questions.
- Gain access to MediTract’s healthcare experts
- Dedicated account manager
- Unlimited web-based training sessions
- Free 24/7/365 access to MediTract’s local help desk support
- Prove your reasonable compliance efforts
- Online access that doesn’t require your IT team
- Compliant with HIPAA
- No user license fees
- Free scheduled updates
- Full report writing capabilities
- Comply with The Joint Commission LD.04.03.09, DNV Healthcare, Inc. and CMS
- Applies to clinical and nonclinical (direct and indirect patient care) service providers
- Choose scoring methodologies for each answer (e.g., met or not met, numeric scale)
- Set required comments for scores below a certain level
- Attach policies and procedures to each survey
- Document mitigation efforts of identified risks