The most security-conscious healthcare organizations use a secure, legally binding, and compliant electronic signature solution.
The industry leader in electronic signature software, DocuSign®, and MediTract, the healthcare industry’s gold standard for contract lifecycle management, have partnered to deliver MediTract members a secure, legally binding, and compliant electronic signature solution – one that also helps you get agreements completed and signed error-free in minutes, radically accelerating cycle time.
Simplifying the Signature Process:
- Sign agreements anytime, anywhere. Work on your iOS or Android mobile device. Sign quickly online, or print and sign. It’s your choice!
- Control every step of the process. Specify and order any number of signers. Assign recipients different roles and access beyond signing permissions.
- Protect contracts from repudiation. Electronic signatures are legally binding and widely accepted for most business transactions around the world.
- Maintain signed documents and audit trails. DocuSign’s tamper-evident storage system provides easy but secure access.
- Guarantee identity of signers. Authentication options help prove that signers are who they say they are at the time of signing, helping ensure your documents have non-repudiation in a court of law.
- Reduce operating costs. Reduce the time spent preparing, sending, tracking, reconciling, and handling documents. Eliminate costs associated with paper, ink, printing, faxing, and email.
Is it time to change how your organization signs agreements?
Complete the form to contact your Account Manager. Learn about a quick implementation.
You can also call the MediTract Helpdesk at (866) 296-1270 for more information.