Ensuring Your Contracting Processes and Workflows are Optimized with Business Process Improvement Services
As you already know, business process improvement should not be a one-time exercise. Ideally, it involves a continuous evaluation of processes and courses of actions based on that evaluation that will improve your total process flow. Our experienced, MediTract-certified consultants will conduct operational analyses of current contracting processes in your department as well as across the enterprise. They’ll identify bottlenecks—whether related to people or infrastructure—and help you resolve them.
Ensuring You’re Prepared for the OCR Business Associate Requirements
As you are undoubtedly aware, the HHS Office for Civil Rights is requiring hospitals to provide verification of a covered entity’s or business associate’s address and contact information in addition to assuring all business associates have been identified. Hospitals are required to provide this information to the OCR in a timely manner when the OCR requests it. Please see the link below for additional information.
We want to make sure you know that Business Associate Agreements can be stored within your MediTract system, giving you the ability to track and report on this information quickly. We also provide additional professional services. If you need assistance, we’re here to help in multiple ways: from database configuration to capture OCR data requirements to an audit of your contracts to determine if all Business Associates have been identified.
Below is a listing of some of the services our Expert Solutions Advisors are able to offer:
• Database configuration in accordance with OCR requirements.
• Abstraction of OCR required data into key fields.
• Bringing on contracts from departments that are not using the MediTract platform to ensure that they are properly tracking this information.
• Contacting your identified business associates to gather OCR required contact information.
• Reviewing your contracts to identify where BAAs exist or should exist.
• Configuring custom reports, saving it in your database, and ensuring it automatically populates with updated information.
We will scope, manage, and complete these projects in a timely and thorough manner.
Let us know how we can assist you with this important requirement as well as with our Process Improvement Services. We can be reached at 888-286-3289. We appreciate the opportunity to support and enhance your efficient, compliant Contract Lifecycle Management processes.