5 Best Practice Contracting Strategies for Physician Groups
In this infographic, MediTract shares the top five best practices for physician groups.
- Establish a contracting compliance program at your organization, with resources to manage it day-to-day.
- Outline a standardized fair market value process for all contracts.
- All hospital-based contracts, even “no cost” contracts, should have fair market value documentation.
- Documentation should be a valuation using market data, the cost method, or a combination of both and attached as documentation to any contract or agreement.
- Complex hospital-based agreements will need a formal cost valuation.