Is Your Practice’s Compliance Program Effective?
At the 2014 Physician Practice Forum held by the New Jersey Chapter of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), Bret S. Bissey, MBA, FACHE, CHC, CMPE, Senior Vice President, Compliance Services, MediTract presented “Is Your Practice’s Compliance Program Effective?”
The presentation covered:
- The seven elements of the OIG model compliance program.
- Risk areas to consider and prioritize.
- A budget for compliance activities.
- Industry insight into enforcement initiatives.
- The current environment for hospital-physician arrangements.
- The federal False Claims Act, the Anti-kickback Statute, conflicts of interest, fair market value and gifts.
- Potentially problematic relationships per the OIG.
To download the slides used for the presentation, please complete the form below.