November Speaking Events
HCCA Regional Conferences
On November 13, Mr. Bissey will address the audience at the Scottsdale HCCA Regional Conference about “What Every Compliance Officer Needs in Their Toolkit.” The session, which takes place from 9 to 10:30 a.m., will cover:
- Resources every compliance officer needs to develop an effective compliance program.
- Methods to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Potential strategies to achieve success.
Later that month on November 20, Mr. Bissey will also speak at the Nashville HCCA Regional Conference with co-presenter Anna Grizzle at Bass Berry & Sims on “Hot Topics and Lessons Learned from CIAs.”
The session, which takes place from 1:45 to 2:45 p.m., will:
- Highlight new trends in recent Corporate Integrity Agreements and discuss what this may mean for compliance programs.
- Offer insights on a CIA’s effect on planned audits and for cause audits, work plans, engagement of consultants, communication with board members, etc.
- Highlight proactive compliance initiatives that organizations can take today to reduce the possibility of not being subject to a CIA in the future.
A full list of Bret’s speaking engagements for the year can be seen here.